Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you taking new patients?
Yes. New patients are always welcome at our Lee Family Dentistry offices.
2. Do I need to arrive early for my first appointment?
Yes. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to fill out any remaining patient forms.
3. What should I do if I require premedication?
Please be sure to request a prescription prior to your appointment, or if you are unsure, contact us and we can help.
4. Which insurance plans do you take?
We take almost all dental insurance plans including Delta, Cigna, MetLife, IBEW and many others.
5. Do you offer free services?
Yes. We do provide free dental care for all members of the clergy, regardless of denomination, and members of religious orders.
6. Do you offer late hours for those of us that have to come after work?
We have late appointments at our New Jersey office, as well as Saturday and Sunday appointments.